On August 1st of this year, RIC joined the Longevity Holdings family of companies. RIC is a leading provider of fiduciary risk management solutions for institutional trustees and wealth management organizations.
Longevity Holdings is also the parent company of ITM TwentyFirst. Both ITM TwentyFirst and RIC provide industry leading solutions for Trust Owned Life Insurance. This combination will ensure that we can continue to build on our existing solutions and offering new services that can provide additional value to our clients and the marketplace as a whole.
Apart from expanding the capabilities of our current solutions, we are excited to add two new services, Closely Held Business Valuations, and the Will File Platform.
Closely Held Business Valuations – A set of report solutions addressing the significant compliance and reporting challenges professional Trustees/Executors face
- Calculation Reports – A “Compliance” purpose valuation that meets Reg 9 requirements for entities held in trusts and/or IRA accounts
- Formal Appraisals – Allow us to bid the next time you have a closely held entity for estate of gift tax purposes
- Deliverables adhere to IRS Revenue Ruling 59-60 and AICPA reporting standards (a Fair Market Value is obtained)
- Currently work with over 70 Wealth Management/Trust Companies
Will File Platform – A secure, web-based software that allows for real time access when you are named as Executor or Future Trustee
- Stores 300+ fiduciary fields and allows for unlimited users and ability to link client relationships
- Audit trails and time stamps helps you to track and monitor your Will File data so nothing falls through the cracks
- Includes integrated death index check to determine deceased clients
- Enhance sales by generating client mail merges and other dynamic reports
For additional information on these services, please see the following links.
Closely Held Business Valuations (Learn More)
Will File Platform (Learn More)
We look forward to sharing more on these and other best-in-class solutions in the coming weeks.