Minimizing Trustee Liability in a Changing Market
Judith Pearson, Nomadx Solutions
Risk management is always more challenging in a volatile environment, especially in a society that has grown more litigious. Learn how to minimize your liability by taking a few simple steps.
- The trust world has become rich with opportunity. Learn how to navigate this complex market while dodging landmines of personal liability.
- Understand how changing laws and trust structures impact risk analysis.
- Discover how to apply guidelines to internal roles and responsibilities to mitigate liability.
- Learn the steps you need to take to protect yourself during this evolutionary time.
- Uncover the most common holes in your existing risk management coverage.
All fiduciaries, as well as compliance and risk management professionals, should attend this important session.
Attendees are eligible for free Continuing Education (CE) credits.