A decade-plus of historic low interest rates and a financial crisis unlike any we have seen before has negatively impacted life insurance. Do you know why and what you can do to deal with it? You will if you take part in this fast-paced webinar. By attending, you will:
- Learn which policies will be most affected and how to manage them effectively going forward.
- Discover one thing every trustee should always do to limit risk.
- Understand how low interest rates stress policies, why it may get worse, and what you should do about it right now.
- Be able to put into place simple processes that will minimize your liability – now and in the future.
- Receive a TOLI Trustee Guide for future reference.
While this session is designed for TOLI Trustees, it will be time well spent for any Attorney, CPA, or Wealth Advisor that has clients with life insurance.
Attendees are eligible for free Continuing Education (CE) credits.