For most corporate and professional trustees, the life insurance trust and policy administration landscape has changed drastically in recent months. As a trustee, are you confident that your life insurance trusts are being managed properly in light of business continuity plans and work from home models? This webinar will highlight the things you should be focused on right now to manage trust owned life insurance during this challenging time.
- Understand why your fiduciary responsibilities are more crucial now than ever.
- Pick up some tips to ensure accurate and timely trust administration.
- Know what steps to take immediately on certain policies in your portfolio.
- Learn how the insurance companies are dealing with this pandemic and how servicing is impacted.
- Realize the importance of proactive client communication.
All ILIT fiduciaries, as well as compliance and risk management professionals, should attend this timely and relevant session.
Attendees are eligible for free Continuing Education (CE) credits.